Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Blogs: Blogs We Like in Germany

I just added a couple more blogs to the 'Blogs We Like' links on the right-hand sidebar, and split them into two categories: one for blogs based in Berlin or Germany, and one for blogs somewhere else. The two I added are:

Papa Scott, an amusing website from an American living near Hamburg. I especially liked his posts on life in Germany in general, and dealing with the wonderful people of the German bureaucracy in particular.

In Actual Fact, another expat, this time a Brit who as far as I can work out is in Stuttgart. But that is unimportant. What I enjoyed was the British humour (oh how I miss it), and like Papa Scott, the outsiders take on life in Germany.

2 Comments:

Blogger In Actual Fact said...

Hi Guenther,

thanks for the kind words and the link. I've subscribed by RSS and I'll at least do a recipro-link post (I usually do this when I get five new linkers to point to), although I have, of course, little to say about Berlin.

Keep up the good work,
Neil

p.s. It might be worth turning the comment verification on before you get swamped with comment spam...

5:11 pm  
Blogger P. said...

Hi Neil, P. here - the other half of the Berlin Review.

Thanks for the tip - I was actually in the process...great minds and all that :-)

5:29 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home